Table Grapes >
As with other crops, applications of Acadian Plant Health™ (APH™) seaweed extract during the establishment of vines increase root and shoot growth, resulting in stronger vines with the ability to take up more nutrients and water. APH™ seaweed extracts also improve grape quality by increasing rachis length, which improves airflow around the fruit and spray penetration. In addition, APH™ seaweed extracts help vines overcome abiotic stresses.
APPLICATION PROGRAM FOR TABLE GRAPES
For best results, apply APH™ seaweed extract at the following growth stages:
- At 2.5-10 cm shoot growth (foliar and soil)
- At 25-30 cm shoot growth (foliar and soil)
- 5 days pre-bloom (foliar)
Avoid foliar pre-bloom application in varieties that are prone to under shatter. Use high rate in pre-bloom sprays on varieties that tend to over shatter.
- Up to three sizing sprays
- At veraison, berry softening (foliar and soil)
- Repeat every 2-4 weeks during summer months
- 2-4 weeks after harvest
APH™ products can be applied with fungicide and nutritional programs.